Kir Royale: invented by the French, regally refined here by the British
One bottle of Harvey Nichols British Crème de Cassis, handmade by the equally highly decorated Bramley & Gage using intense British blackcurrants.
One bottle of Fizz of your choice:
- Harvey Nichols English Sparkling Brut NV
- Wiston Estate English Sparkling Brut NV
- Rathfinny classic Cuvée Brut English Sparkling Wine 2016
- 1.5 cl of British Cassis (aprox 1 tablespoon)
- 12 cl of English Sparkling
In a flute glass pour the cassis and slowly top up with half of the sparkling, mix with at long spoon, top up the rest of the sparkling, Enjoy!!
Each Bottle of cassis makes approximately 20 Kir Royale, add a bottle of fizz to your order or experiment with other cocktails.
Add a spoon of Cassis to your G&T to give it a fruity brambly flavour
|Harvey Nichols English Sparkling||Wiston Brut|
|Tanqueray’s Gin Export Strength||Star of Bombay Gin|