Chilled cucumber soup, smoked haddock fish cakes, compressed cucumber, dill oil
Elements to the dish
Smoked haddock fish cakes
Contain: cereals, eggs, fish, milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the fishcakes on the baking sheet and heat for 8-10 minutes or until piping hot.
- To serve, pour the chilled soup into a flat bowl, drizzle with the dill oil and picked dill.
- Add the 3 compressed cucumber slices into the soup carefully, the top must remain visible.
- Place each fishcake on the cucumber rings and serve.