Hand dived Scottish scallops, ratatouille, parsley crisp, scallop roe emulsion, fennel cress
Elements to the dish
Hand dived Scottish scallops
Scallop roe emulsion
Contain: cereals, milk, molluscs, mustard
May contains traces
- Remove the scallops from the packaging, season with salt and pepper.
- Warm up the ratatouille in a small pan on medium heat.
- Secondly heat some olive oil in a non-stick pan, until almost smoking.
- Once the ratatouille is hot, add the scallops to the other pan (the largest side facing down) and turn down the heat to medium.
- Cook for 1 minute or until golden add a knob of butter and baste the scallops for a further minute. Finish with a squeeze of lemon.
- To serve, spoon the ratatouille into the middle of a large bowl (use a ring cutter to shape if you have one).
- Place the scallops on the ratatouille adding the tapioca crisp on top then pipe the scallop roe emulsion on top of the tapioca crisp.
- Finish the plate with fennel cress.