Slow cooked pork belly, pickled cherries, greens, radish and crackling
Elements to the dish
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and shallow fry the pork belly until a deep golden colour to one side.
- With the pork gently frying, warm up the vegetables in a pan with some olive oil, lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Once the pork is caramelised, place under a medium grill to heat through (careful not to burn). The internal temperature of the pork will need to reach 75°C before serving
- Heat the cherries and syrup in the microwave for 20 seconds (750 - 800W) or in a pan for 5-6 minutes
- To plate, spoon the vegetables into the centre of a starter plate (use a ring or cutter if available)
- To plate, place the pork belly next to the pak choi and daikon