Steamed salmon, prawn stuffed courgette flower, baby artichokes, green tapenade
Elements to the dish
Prawn stuffed courgette flower
Contain: cereals, crustaceans
- Remove the salmon from the fridge 10 minutes before cooking to reach room temperature.
- Heat the prawn stuffed tempura courgette flower in a pre-heated oven set at 180°C for 5 minutes or until 72°C in the centre.
- Boil the salmon in the bag for 4 minutes, then remove and leave to rest for a further 2 minutes before opening.
- In a small amount of olive oil and equal quantity of water, warm the artichoke and courgette then finish with the sea beets.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- To present the dish, smear the plate with the green tapenade, place the fish and courgette flower to the side.
- Arrange the artichokes, courgette, and sea beets around the plate.
- Drizzle with olive oil.